• 30ml Prohibition Mum’s Gin
• 100ml CAPI Dry Tonic or soda
• Fresh raspberries
1. Fill a rocks glass with ice.
2. Pour gin into glass, and top with tonic as desired.
3. Garnish with 3-4 skewered fresh raspberries.
By clicking Yes you agree to our Terms and Conditions
Prohibition’s 2023 Mum’s Gin combines a lush nose of fresh berries and flowers. Pomegranate is intertwined by fragrant rose and robust vanilla on the palate. Piney juniper, aromatic hibiscus and lavender, in harmony with sunrise lime and Riverland lemon zest balance this special drop. Bold yet refined, this gin balances delicate flavours in unapologetically vibrant ways. Serves beautifully neat on ice, as a florid gin and tonic (or gin and soda), and in a collins with wild berries and basil leaf.
Make it theirs… personalise it!
Make their day even more wonderful with their very own personalised bottle of Prohibition gin. Simply add their name below (Maximum 16 characters) before adding to the cart and it’ll create Recipient Name's Gin.
Personalisation is only available until 26th April. Non-personalised Mum’s Gin available until Mother’s Day, Sunday May 14th. Mum's Gin shipping commences early April.
Maximum 16 characters for name on personalised bottles,
• 25ml lemon juice
• 3 fresh strawberries
• 15ml simple syrup
• 3 cucumber slices
• 1 egg white
• 25ml sparkling wine
1. Muddle fruit in a cocktail shaker before adding gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg white.
2. Shake ingredients without ice, add ice to cocktail tin, and vigorously shake liquid again.
3. Pour ingredients into a chilled coupe, top with sparkling wine, and garnish with crushed rose petals.